This webinar explores the psychological and emotional aspects of emigration, and it provides practical steps that you can take to make your emigration as smooth as possible.
- The Psychology of emigration: A process of adjustment
- Know YOUR reasons and what to expect
- The emotional side of packing up
- Getting ready to say 'goodbye' and getting ready to say 'hello'
- Building a new home that feels like home
- Helping everyone settle: Extra ideas for couples & families with children
- General tips to support your mental health and emotional wellbeing
Emigrating is considered to be one of the most stressful life events that one can experience. Having support and a space to make sense of the transition can make all the difference!
The next webinar will take place on the 30th of May from 19:30 to 21:30 (South African Standard time).
It will be a Zoom webinar, which will enable all participants to remain anonymous, as I truly understand the sensitive nature of this topic and the need for anonymity to be maintained. The cost of the webinar is R595 per person/ R700 per couple.
I so look forward to supporting you on your journey...
Click the button below to book your place.